Cyotek WebCopy Known Issues Copy websites locally for offline browsing
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek WebCopy, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  WebCopy is inconsistent with how it treats URI's in regards to case sensitivity
-  Extensionless URL's with period have malformed local filename
-  Double forward slash in URL is breaking sitemap tree
-  Validation checks incorrectly run on root URL even if user enters deep URL
-  Results list doesn't support invalid URLs
-  File limits UI states size is in kibibytes, but it is actually bytes
-  HTML crawler doesn't scan HTML within comments
-  Failed to save permanent file if path length approached maximum length
-  Changing copy directory with existing linkmap is ambigous
-  Severe performance issue in GUI client when crawling large site
-  http-equiv="last-modified" ignored
-  Some ASP.NET websites return 404 for some HEAD requests but initial test passes
-  Posted forms aren't scanned for links
-  Base element is commented out instead of remapped
-  Major layout issues on high DPI monitors
-  Crash reordering list items
-  An error occurred when parsing the Cookie header
-  Crash when displaying site diagram
-  Link walker can get into infinite loop
-  Quick scan dialog crashes for projects without a URI
-  Quick scan dialog crashes if form parsing fails to obtain remote content
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate