Cyotek WebCopy Upcoming Changes Copy websites locally for offline browsing
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek WebCopy. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
Warning! WebCopy projects saved using 1.8 are not compatible with older versions. If you use a nightly/beta version of 1.8 we strongly recommend you keep a back up of any project files saved using this version in case you wish to revert to an older version
- CSV export now allows which columns to include
- Cookies can now be set from the project properties dialog
- Double clicking a cookie from a list view will display the URL decoded value in an information window
- Cookie list context menu now includes a Copy Name/Value Pair option
- Links list now displays the relationship of entries to the project URL
- Added the ability to control the scan depth
- Content type inclusions/exclusions now support regular expressions
- Added the ability to specify how many items are displayed on the MRU list
- Cookies extension now uses the same cookies list as other parts of WebCopy
- Non-modal link property dialogs are now positioned more appropriately
FirstRunsetting was not being cleared after the initial startup
- Creating or opening a project now closes any open property windows
- Cookies extension didn't always show all detected cookies
- Attempting to open a file that wasn't a WebCopy project would create a blank project, but would incorrectly assign it the filename of the non-project
- Fixed various serialization and clone omissions
The following changes are a sneak-peak of features that are currently being experimented with in separate branches from the core product. Due to this they are not available in nightly builds (and there is no guarantee they will be merged into the core branch).
- Crawl state persistence (pause, resume) [#165]
- Crawling now uses breadth first when prioritising enqueued items
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate