Cyotek WebCopy Upcoming Changes Copy websites locally for offline browsing
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek WebCopy. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
- Added new
nocrashreportswitch to command line clients
- Command line clients can now display solution information when reporting crashes [#201]
- Partial output is no longer printed by CLI tools when using the
- Statistics are now printed when using the
statisticsswitch even if
quietis also specified
- All output is now correctly written to log files when the
logswitch is used, irrespective of the
- Pressing Enter or Escape in the Capture Form dialog no longer closes the dialog if the embedded web browser has focus
The following changes are a sneak-peak of features that are currently being experimented with in separate branches from the core product. Due to this they are not available in nightly builds (and there is no guarantee they will be merged into the core branch).
- Crawl state persistence (pause, resume) [#165]
- Crawling now uses breadth first when prioritising enqueued items
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space