Cyotek WebCopy Upcoming Changes Copy websites locally for offline browsing
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek WebCopy. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
- URI properties dialog are now opened as non-modal windows if possible
- Quick Scan dialog temporary restricts maximum number of displayed pages to 200, resolving a crash that occur on sites with thousands of detected pages
- Fixed an issue where WebCopy would always full download files above the copy root if the Download All Resources option was enabled
- Fixed an issue where WebCopy wouldn't correctly exclude entries above the root if the Download All Resources option was enabled
The following changes are a sneak-peak of features that are currently being experimented with in separate branches from the core product. Due to this they are not available in nightly builds (and there is no guarantee they will be merged into the core branch).
- Crawl state persistence (pause, resume) [#165]
- Crawling now uses breadth first when prioritising enqueued items
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space