Cyotek WebCopy Upcoming Changes Copy websites locally for offline browsing
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek WebCopy. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
- A crash no longer occurs opening the Options dialog and the languages folder doesn't exist 
- A crash no longer occurs opening the Options dialog and duplicate languages are present 
- A crash could occur when loading the sitemap and shell icons were enabled 
- Fixed a number of issues that could occur after opening or saving a project and the MRU was updated (0000161, 0000176, 0000177)
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space