Cyotek WebCopy Upcoming Changes Copy websites locally for offline browsing
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek WebCopy. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
Warning! WebCopy projects saved using 1.8 are not compatible with older versions. If you use a nightly/beta version of 1.8 we strongly recommend you keep a backup of any project files saved using this version in case you wish to revert to an older version
- Added additional options to proxy server configuration, allowing the use of system proxies and user defined bypass lists
videoelements is now detected
- Fixed a crash that could occur when verifying the initial path
- The Internet Explorer DOM provider failed to process some pages if an attribute request failed with an
- The Limit Crawl Depth, Limit Distance from Root URL, Maximum Files, Maximum File Size and Minimum File Size options would be processed if they had previously been set even if subsequently disabled
- Proxy settings dialog now does a better job of validating the address
- Fixed a crash when clicking help links in stand alone tools
- Fixed a crash which could occur when using the Select URI dialog
- Speculative fix for a crash when painting list views
- Speculative fix for a crash trying to capture a form
- Speculative fix for a crash setting the same folder
If any users know how to reproduce any of the crashes which are marked as speculative, details would be welcome.
The following changes are a sneak-peak of features that are currently being experimented with in separate branches from the core product. Due to this they are not available in nightly builds (and there is no guarantee they will be merged into the core branch).
- Crawl state persistence (pause, resume) [#165]
- Crawling now uses breadth first when prioritising enqueued items
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate