Cyotek WebCopy Roadmap Copy websites locally for offline browsing
Listed below is the release roadmap for Cyotek WebCopy. A full list of outstanding issues can also be found on the known issues page.
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
-  [Bug] TimeSpan overflowed because the duration is too long.
-  [Bug] Overflow exception loading translated text
-  [Enhancement] Add support for reading cookies from external file
-  [Enhancement] Add support for writing cookies to external file
-  [Bug] Switching tabs during crawl could partially initialise virtual list, causing a subsequent crash
-  [Bug] CLI doesn't apply some options to single file requests
-  [Documentation] Add notes on scanning protected areas with automated tools
-  [Bug] Command line processing for URI or Filename arguments can cause the wrong behaviour
-  [Bug] Invalid URI crashed URL transformation service
-  [Bug] Malformed utf charset value causes crash
-  [Documentation] Add download links to getting started pages
-  [Bug] Crash updating progress bar when dialog closing
-  [Bug] Brotli decompression can fail
-  [Bug] Custom headers are not applied to post requests
-  [Bug] Investigate content-type header for posted forms
-  [Bug] Brotli decompression errors are blank
-  [Enhancement] Update to use .NET 4.8
-  [Enhancement] Add TLS 1.3 support
No issues found.
No issues found.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek WebCopyDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate