Cyotek Color Palette Editor Upcoming Changes Color palette editing made easy
The following are changes currently implemented in development builds of Cyotek Palette Editor. Please note that these changes are not final and may be removed prior to the next stable release. If you have any comments about these forthcoming changes, please contact us.
Nightly builds featuring these changes are available from the Downloads page.
- Added support for reading Fractint palette maps [#412]
- The Batch Conversion dialogue now displays attributes of files selected for conversion [#159]
- Added Lighten and Darken commands [#171] (User Manual)
- Added Saturate and Desaturate commands [#172] (User Manual)
hex8token for use with the Copy Colour command and tooltip formatting (User Manual)
- Added new option for defining the content of colour tooltips (User Manual)
- All colour grids now use the same (brand new) control for consistent appearance and behaviour
- Colour grids can now be correctly scrolled and navigated using the keyboard [#58]
- Colour grid was sluggish and didn't work correctly when huge palettes were used [#164]
- Colour list is now virtual and will have better performance with huge palettes [#169]
- When adding colours via the Schemes or Variations views, new swatches are inserted after the current selection instead of always being added to the end of the palette
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek Color Palette EditorDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate