Cyotek Color Palette Editor Known Issues Color palette editing made easy
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek Color Palette Editor, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  ColorGrid sizing is sub optimal and can break mouse handling
-  Screen color picker doesn't work properly on high DPI systems
-  Template output includes UTF-8 BOM
-  Null reference exception when selecting item in Import Export Wizard
-  "Only TrueType fonts are supported" crash displaying CEIP dialog
-  Crash loading Feedback extension with localisation enabled
-  "Value cannot be null" crash when running a template without a default extension
-  Using keyboard to change swatch in color grid does not scroll
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek Color Palette EditorDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space