Cyotek Color Palette Editor Known Issues Color palette editing made easy
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek Color Palette Editor, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  ColorGrid sizing is sub optimal and can break mouse handling
-  Template output includes UTF-8 BOM
-  Printing a swatch sheet doesn't fill the page correctly
-  "Only TrueType fonts are supported" crash displaying CEIP dialog
-  Crash loading Feedback extension with localisation enabled
-  "Value cannot be null" crash when running a template without a default extension
-  Crash trying to copy colour when formatting option isn't set
-  DirectoryNotFoundException when trying to save macro
-  [Cyotek Color Palette Editor] Index was outside the bounds of the array.
-  [Cyotek Color Palette Editor] Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter
-  [Cyotek Color Palette Editor] Value of '0' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Paramet
-  Crash attempting to initialise colour grid
-  Using keyboard to change swatch in color grid does not scroll
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek Color Palette EditorDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate