Cyotek Color Palette Editor Known Issues Color palette editing made easy
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek Color Palette Editor, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  JASC Palettes don't support PspPalette extension
-  ColorGrid sizing is sub optimal and can break mouse handling
-  Possible issues with large RIFF palettes not being saved correctly
-  Drag handles on Create Palette From Image can be hard to access
-  Screen color picker doesn't work properly on high DPI systems
-  Template output includes UTF-8 BOM
-  Using large fonts corrupts window layout
-  No additional data exception when updating MRU
-  "Index was out of range" crash when inverting color
-  "Unrecognized or unsupported file format" crash updating statistics
-  "No more data is available" crash updating MRU
-  "No value exists with that name" crash updating MRU
-  "Index was out of range" crash undoing action
-  "Only TrueType fonts are supported" crash displaying CEIP dialog
-  "Root element is missing" crash loading RSS feeds
-  "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" crash updating RSS feed
-  "InvalidArgument=Value of '65535' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.Parameter name: SelectedIndex" crash right clicking color lis
-  Crash loading Feedback extension with localisation enabled
-  "Value cannot be null" crash when running a template without a default extension
-  Crash attempting to undo action
-  Using keyboard to change swatch in color grid does not scroll
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek Color Palette EditorDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate