Cyotek Spriter Roadmap Create sprite sheets and dynamic text effects for HTML, games, toolstrips, and more
Listed below is the release roadmap for Cyotek Spriter. A full list of outstanding issues can also be found on the known issues page.
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
-  [Bug] Spriter doesn't set emulation mode for embedded Internet Explorer, causing it always operate in IE7 mode
-  [Bug] CSS isn't replacing sprite sheet filename correctly
-  [Enhancement] Replace template engine with Liquid
-  [Enhancement] Improve OOBE for Spriter in relation to OptiPng distribution
-  [Bug] Spriter performance issues
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek SpriterDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate