Cyotek Spriter Roadmap Create sprite sheets and dynamic text effects for HTML, games, toolstrips, and more
Listed below is the release roadmap for Cyotek Spriter. A full list of outstanding issues can also be found on the known issues page.
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
-  [Bug] Spriter doesn't set emulation mode for embedded Internet Explorer, causing it always operate in IE7 mode
-  [Bug] CSS isn't replacing sprite sheet filename correctly
-  [Enhancement] Replace template engine with Liquid
-  [Enhancement] Improve OOBE for Spriter in relation to OptiPng distribution
-  [Bug] Spriter performance issues
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek SpriterDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space