Cyotek Spriter Known Issues Create sprite sheets and dynamic text effects for HTML, games, toolstrips, and more
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek Spriter, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  Spriter doesn't set emulation mode for embedded Internet Explorer, causing it always operate in IE7 mode
-  Spriter performance issues
-  CSS isn't replacing sprite sheet filename correctly
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek SpriterDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space