Cyotek Slicr Roadmap Slice up images into separate files
Listed below is the release roadmap for Cyotek Slicr. A full list of outstanding issues can also be found on the known issues page.
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
-  [Bug] Command line arguments are case-sensitive and don't match documentation case
-  [Bug] CLI crash displays GUI dialog
-  [Bug] CLI `/x` parameter is required
-  [Bug] CLI destination parameter is incorrect
-  [Bug] CLI error messages are unhelpful
-  [Bug] CLI doesn't auto generate filenames if destination is a path
-  [Enhancement] Add the ability to have negative spacing for auto slice spacing
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space