Cyotek Slicr Roadmap Slice up images into separate files
The following enhancements are ideas to be added to Slicr over time. The features listed here are in no particular order nor are a guarantee that such a feature will be implemented.
You can also view upcoming changes.
- Rework the application to use the new application framework developed for Gif Animator, ie multiple documents, translation support, customizable window layouts etc.
- Extend templating to support additional languages such as Liquid
- Spriter import
- Rename the product to something that makes more sense and is easily searchable
- Release the SDK documentation and examples of how to create effects, addins and views.
- Drop segments and just allow users to draw regions which split up the entire document; the segment system seems overly complicated
Template support, to allow additional files (such as HTML) to be generated from a source Slicr project
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek SlicrDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 10MB of available hard disk space