Cyotek Slicr Roadmap Slice up images into separate files
Listed below is the release roadmap for Cyotek Slicr. A full list of outstanding issues can also be found on the known issues page.
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
-  [Bug] Command line arguments are case-sensitive and don't match documentation case
-  [Bug] CLI crash displays GUI dialog
-  [Bug] CLI `/x` parameter is required
-  [Bug] CLI destination parameter is incorrect
-  [Bug] CLI error messages are unhelpful
-  [Bug] CLI doesn't auto generate filenames if destination is a path
-  [Enhancement] Add the ability to have negative spacing for auto slice spacing
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate