Cyotek Slicr Known Issues Slice up images into separate files
This page details known issues with Cyotek Slicr. Unless otherwise stated, these issues will be addressed in future versions of the product.
If you discover an issue not on this list, please contact us
- Slicr is currently not optimized for performance. If thousands of segments are present, slice generation will be slower.
- Slice and segment previewing will lag behind the mouse if many segments are present
- It is currently not possible to resize or move slices, only segments
If a segment is moved so that it breaks the join with one or more slices, any custom information (such as slice name and export options) will be lost for the affected slices
- Product help is incomplete
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek SlicrDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 10MB of available hard disk space