Cyotek Slicr Known Issues Slice up images into separate files
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek Slicr, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  High DPI issues
-  JPEG options link appears on top of format selection control
-  CLI destination parameter is incorrect
-  CLI `/x` parameter is required
-  CLI doesn't auto generate filenames if destination is a path
-  CLI error messages are unhelpful
-  CLI crash displays GUI dialog
-  Command line arguments are case-sensitive and don't match documentation case
-  "Access to the path 'sample1-1.$(SliceExt' is denied" crash slicing project
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate