Cyotek CopyTools Known Issues Backup your files with ease
Downloads may be available containing resolved issues from nightly builds.
Listed below are all known issues with Cyotek CopyTools, not including enhancements. Found an issue not on this list? Please let us know!
-  "Device not ready" errors when copying network profiles
-  FTP "Test Connection" feature runs on UI thread
-  Device profiles don't trigger for specific device classes
-  Large zip files cause crash
-  Expanding path in file browser is slow
-  List view mode commands don't update
-  Shutdown profiles no longer reliable due to Windows changes
-  Moving an FTP connection to an alternate folder breaks any profiles bound to the connection
-  Out of memory crash combining paths
-  Occasional timeout waiting on server to respond when disconnecting from FTP server
-  After FTP profile failure, log file is locked and will cause any other profile using the log to fail
-  Crash when selecting multiple profiles and then attempting to preview them
-  "Index was outside the bounds of the array" clicking "Run Profile" on context menu when no profiles defined
-  FTP profile can't handle filenames with invalid path characters
-  Pattern match criteria for single file in subfolder not working as expected
For a list of planned enhancements and bug fixes, please view the product roadmap.
Download current and archived versions of Cyotek CopyToolsDownload
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 20MB of available hard disk space
This software may be used free of charge, but as with all free software there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate