A new update has been released for Cyotek Spriter bringing it to 220.127.116.11.
This update has several bug fixes, but also includes a nice range of new functionality, such as:
- Post processing of generated sprite maps using OptiPng
- Options to set the automatic sprite map resizing to use power of two's
- Options to set the minimum size of the sprite map - this option and the power of two option should make it easier to make texture atlases
- New display settings and user interface functionality
- Ability to run custom tools from within Spriter with variable substitution for various project attributes, such as export file names
- ... and more
Click the link below to learn more about the update.