Cyotek Knowledge Base Articles and how to information on using Cyotek's products
Please select a knowledge base article to view from the list below
- When crawling a page, it fails with a "method not allowed" error (code 405)
- When crawling a page, it fails with a "forbidden" error (code 403)
- When copying a website, WebCopy crashes with message "Access to the path 'Global\.net clr networking' is denied."
- When viewing an offline website copied via WebCopy, clicking links displays raw HTML formatting tags
- When attempting to open a project, you receive a "An item with the same key has already been added." error
- When crawling a page, it fails with a "origin error" message (code 520)
- Why is WebCopy not scanning my site properly?
- How can I copy only changed files from a website?
- Trying to crawl a website fails with the error "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"
This content may be used free of charge, but as with all free content there are costs involved to develop and maintain.
If this site or its services have saved you time, please consider a donation to help with running costs and timely updates.Donate